Sunday, May 13, 2007
EAP BLOG
The bolg is a stage for everyone to express their feeling or experience, and it is necessuary for me to pass the EAP programme; this blog is specially designed for the EAP programme. To be honesty, I don't like the way to express myself by the internet for the simple reason that I am a deep thinker rather than an excellent expresser. However, I have 3 blogs, but none of these have an article, wrriten by myself, so you guys are so lucky that can see all my masterpiece in this blog. Hope you will enjoy it. Please ignor the grammar mistake and just focus on the content, you will find something interesting and funny in my blog. Moreover, do not forget to leave your comments, as you know, I need at least 24 comments... that is the point. I hope the first article is more than 200 words... As I counted, I still need couples of sentences to finish an acceptable article.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh my god! What are you drving at? Do you know you make me have laughed for a minute? I was beated by your words. Your are such an honorable funster. I am looking forward to your next post.
Funny! I'm a deep-thinker, too! To be honest, I hate writing, even writing in Chinese! Sometimes I find difficultis to express my thoughts when I'm talking with others in Chinese! My friends said the speech center in my brain has problems. Ha! I agree with them.
I think the 24 comments is not the comments others give to you, it's the comments you should give others.
lol
Frank you are so fuuny!
Dont let Ana see this one lol
if do, you are gonna die
Frank, thx for visiting my blog.
by the way, you should update your blog!!!
i already added comment for everyone so i cannt find anyone who i didnt add the comment
frank,i am so happy to find a shanghainess here.you are so funny in some ways cause you are always pretty much self-confidence.haha.
so lazy //...
I am here!
good luck on your midterms!
Hi Frank,
Your blog is so funy. Do you want to borrow a few words from me to end up with 200..00 words ???
Cong Trinh
Post a Comment